School Attendance System with Nephsystem 2.4GHz Active RFID
16 October 2012
1. Active RFID Fixed reader: installed beside the school gate, long range reading, IP67 protection grade.
2. Active card type RFID tag: each student takes a tag, tag can be put in pocket or bag, printed with students picture and ID number
1. Automatically collect and record all the basic attendance information including name, time of students’ attendance of both in and out, and ID number, etc.
2. According to cooperate with local MOBILE operator, system will send message to parents when students go into school, enhance the communicate of school and parent
3. Only the person who has the authorized RFID card can gain access into the place, security classroom access control
NephSystem Technologies’s NSAR-800 Ultra Rugged (IP67 rating) and ultra-long range active RFID reader operates in global and open radio frequency band of 2.45GHz. NSAR-800 uses a built in Omni-directional antenna allowing it to identify NephSystem’s NSAT series of regular active tags up to 180 meters (600 feet). The reading range of the reader can also be adjusted by software to ensure reliable identification. With NephSystem’s heavy duty active tags (model: NSAT-704), the reading distance could be up to 1500 meters (4900 feet) in an outdoor environment.
By using advanced 0.13um CMOS IC technology, NSAR-800 features with high-recognition, ultra-long reading range, ultra-low power consumption, high- reliability & expandability, etc. With its ultra-rugged/compact design (IP67 rating), NSAR-800 is ideal for deployment in a wide variety of indoor and outdoor applications, such as Personnel Tracking/Monitoring, Warehouse Management, High Value Asset Tracking, Hospital, Schools, Vehicle/Train Tracking, Parking Management, Manufacturing, Shop Floor, Toll, etc.
NSAR-800 is also equipped with built-in and software controllable digital dry-contact relay channels, capable of controlling other peripherals such as gates, sirens, garage doors, etc.
Latest Surveillance and Monitoring articles
Other Surveillance and Monitoring Resources